BUYING A HOME
Buying a home is the epitome of the American Dream. Therefore it’s extremely important that you’re prepared for the quest. The following are just some helpful questions you should be prepared to answer when searching for a home:
- How many bedrooms/bathrooms are you looking for?
- How many square feet are you looking for?
- What price range can you afford?
- Are you pre-qualified with a lender?
- How important is neighborhood/schools?
- What type of location or amenities are you looking for?